Our Family Link Worker
The role of a Family Link Worker (FLW) is to work in partnership with parents and school. Our FLW, Debbie Newman, can offer help and support to parents in a variety of ways:
- provide a listening ear for your worries
- help you talk to your child's teacher or school
- offer strategies and guidance about behaviour problems
- give support and advice on starting school and moving onto secondary school
- organise family learning activities
- gain access to information about other difficulties you may be having such as money worries, relationships, health, housing and more.
Debbie is in school every Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning.
However, she can be contacted at any time on 07752 158827 or PSA@sarum-st-pauls.wilts.sch.uk
We will be running Parent information sessions and courses throughout the year.
CAHMs Resilience Workshop at Bemerton St. John - Wednesday 27th March 2019 (1-3pm)
Please find attached information on a workshop to be run by CAMHS Wiltshire Wellbeing Team at St John's Place, Lower Bemerton Salisbury on 27th March 2019. The workshop is 'Building Emotional Resilience in our Children' and will run from 1.00pm -3.00pm.
Emotional Resilience means how our children cope and react during stressful situations and times when they find things difficult. CAMHS have run a number of workshops for us and they always provide a wealth of information and useful tips for you to take away.
If you would like to attend please contact the school office or alternatively Debbie Newman, Family Link Worker on 07752158827.
Please note that this workshop is a one off event and will not run locally again until the next academic year.
Click here for the flyer.