Our Family Link Worker
The role of a Family Link Worker (FLW) is to work in partnership with parents and school. Our FLW, Debbie Newman, can offer help and support to parents in a variety of ways:
- provide a listening ear for your worries
- help you talk to your child's teacher or school
- offer strategies and guidance about behaviour problems
- give support and advice on starting school and moving onto secondary school
- organise family learning activities
- gain access to information about other difficulties you may be having such as money worries, relationships, health, housing and more.
Click here to read more about how Debbie can support you and your family.
Click here to read the leaflet which is held in the office.
Debbie is in school every Tuesday afternoon and Wednesday morning.
However, she can be contacted at any time on 07752 158827 or PSA@sarum-st-pauls.wilts.sch.uk
We will be running Parent information sessions and courses throughout the year.